Draft Accessibility Action Plan
Ambulance Victoria is proud to launch its Draft Accessibility Action Plan and we want your input. The plan outlines how we will better meet the needs of people with disability, including our patients, our staff and our community.
The plan focuses on four key areas:
1) Inclusion and participation
2) Information, services and facilities
3) Employment, training and volunteering
4) Fairness, respect and safety
We would like to know what you think about the Draft Plan:
1. What do you like about the plan?
2. Is it easy for you to read and understand?
3. Is there anything you think we should change or add to the plan?
The Draft Plan is available in a number of accessible formats that have been tested for screen reader compatibility:
Easy English Summary of the Draft Plan (words and pictures)
Audio of the Draft Plan (short audio clips)
E-Text of the Draft Plan (tables and images removed)
Braille and print formats available upon request
Have Your Say
All feedback will be reviewed to help guide the development of the final plan that will be shared with our staff and the Victorian community.